Enroll A New Student

NOW ENROLLING for the 2022-2023 School Year! We are accepting non-resident students. Complete the online enrollment below and this non-resident form.

WELCOME! We are glad you are here!
If you have never attended, registered, or enrolled in one of our schools, you are in the right place!  If the student has previously been enrolled, STOP! Please contact the school office.

Create a Harmony Family Access account if you don't already have one.  You may already have an account if you have other students enrolled.  Once you have logged into Harmony Family Access, click "Manage Account" and choose "I need to enroll a new student."

Be sure to select the correct school and also be sure to click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.

Harmony Family Access Link 

Once you have submitted the new enrollment, call the school office and let them know you have done so. Once office personnel approve the enrollment, they will provide you with a Registration Code to add the new student to your Family Access account.  Once added, you can complete the registration process from the Harmony Family Access portal.

Please do NOT complete a new enrollment form if your student is currently enrolled or has previously been enrolled in one of our schools. If unsure, please ask the office.

Paperwork Needed for New Enrollees

     •  Immunization records
     •  Birth certificate
     •  Address verification
     •  Custodial agreement (if applicable)
     •  Transcript/records from previous school

** Western Boone Jr.-Sr. High School students and parents must set up an appointment with a guidance counselor to schedule classes. All above paperwork must be brought to the appointment. Please contact Jean Zimmerman, Registrar for more information.